Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011

3...2...1...

Today is the last day before I start the Tone It Up 7-Day Slim Down, to kick off my "lifestyle change" with the Tone It Up Diet Plan. The 7-Day Slim Down is very strict, but I think I will not be too hungry because you eat 5 meals a day, and it's lots of salads, veggies, and even some fruit. I still need to get one of those kitchen tools, I think it's called a hand blender or something of the sort. ;) I'll get one after my Grammar Theories class tomorrow. This class, by the way, is the most horrible thing I've ever had to do :(

The only thing that might make this diet a little harder is my workout program, which is more intense than the one they want you to do along with the Slim Down Plan. But I've set my mind on getting through this week, even if it's going to be a lot of work and exhausting, because after a week this tough, the following six week Fat Burning System will feel like a piece of cake (without the calories).

The rest of the evening is devoted to homework and preparation for next week's classes. If I hurry, I might even have time left to keep working on the plot for my screenplay, which I definitely want to finish THIS YEAR!!! Tomorrow I'll take more time and write a longer post, because hopefully I'll have more and more exciting things to write about: it's the first day of the slim down and I'm going to try a new fitness class.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.